For the past 30 years, The Law Offices of Lawrence D. Tackett, P.L.L.C. has pursued the goal of providing quality legal services in the area of Houston and surrounding counties. We strive to provide a high level of personal attention to each and every client.
Our firm is committed to returning each and every client’s telephone calls on the same business day. A significant portion of our clients are repeat clients due to the personal care given their case. You have our promise that you will be treated professionally, courteously, and promptly in every legal matter.
Mr. Tackett served in the United States Army from 1967-1970.
He earned a B.A. from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, in 1971 and a Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree from South Texas College of Law in 1975.
Mr. Tackett is a member of the following associations:
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Better Business Bureau of Greater Houston
Mr. Tackett is licensed in the following jurisdictions:
- All Texas State Courts
- United States Tax Court
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
Call Now for a Free Case Consultation 281-419-2626